Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 June 2012

The Story Behind


There was always this point of immeasurable deep chasm in every chapter of our lives. A point where we feel that all the things that we've done just vanish in thin air without any sign of precaution or remorse. It was like the whole universe is against you and God Himself is turning His back on your plea for help.

On my young age, I personally have experienced such tremendous tragic chapter in my career where I thought that I was being punished by God for what was happening.  I remembered how I thought of being in the abyss of my failure way back my starting years.

 At first, I was just like any other employee who was thriving so hard to get through the job. Then I finally got a shot on being promoted even if I was just 17 yrs. old. It was a blissful moment considering my undefined background that I did not expect anything like that. The experience was very constructive as it taught me a lot of new great things. But then, there was this sudden change on my path as I was transferred into another department. I cannot call it as a demotion since there was no salary deduction. I can't even consider it as my own fault alone since the department I was handling was dissolved due to the company's change of plan. Bottom line, I do not have any place to go that's why I accepted being transferred even if it was against my ideals. However, after a month of being in that place of redemption, I was given another blessing of being promoted. If I was not transferred, I might not have that 2nd promotion at the age of 18! ... So much for the story, the main lesson that the Lord have taught me in that situation is to hold on into what He have promised. On Hebrews 10:23 He said "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful". And so He is indeed faithful! He have given me much of what I expected and is continually putting all my broken pieces back to its place.

So the next time you felt like everything is falling apart, keep in mind that God is faithful and that He is actually putting it all back together in a greater sense!

Now at 19, some would say that I have gone through a tough road already yet I only consider it as a footstool for something bigger. I believe that the Lord have planned greater things for me and that He is actually guiding me in every step of the way. That my life is not a joke and that there is always something greater prepared for us even if there we can't see the image of hope.

What we see in life might simply be the pictures on our small camera lenses. Never forget the vast ocean that we cannot put into our film. Just like the boundless blessings that God can pour out to your life. So, stop complaining and start keeping that faith alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment