Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Reminiscing my Path

For almost a year, I wasn't able to write in this so-called spiritual journal that I created. It was such an insult to my Lord as I said that this will be my track list on my walk with Him that after my first post, I just forgot about this account. But then, I am still amazed of how great His love is. Despite all the broken covenants that I have committed, He was always there to guide me. He is always there to put me back on the rightful path that He wants me to be with.

And now, as I reminisce how my life had been, I can say that there are a lot of spiritual up and downs. But the good thing in there was, I am still moving forward with Him. I am still here fighting for the faith that He have entrusted me. I am still walking the path that His disciples have once walked before. And I would like to continually serve Him with my utmost servitude. I am indeed a doulos for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment