Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 June 2012

écriture


Why does it always happen that when I intend to write, there's this undesirable feeling that hinders my thoughts and ability to write? Why am I being defeated with this sluggard attitude of mine?  Am I really not fit to paint  my thoughts in this world? Don't I have what it takes to voice out my thoughts?

Thoughts are clouding my mind right now as I start to reminisce my plans to give critique on certain pressing issues in my life. But as I was able to be in front of this pitch black buttons sprinkled with white ink, I am astounded with my foolishness on why did I let go of that urge. That urge to write and shout out what I have in mind. Now I am stuck with this abyss of ignorance where I do not know what to write anymore. I have certain topics that are rushing through my veins as I am writing this post but do not know where to start. whew! boggled mind (~_~)



No comments:

Post a Comment